About the laboratory
The research area of the laboratory includes the following directions:
- Noncommutative analysis and quantum geometry
- Algebraic modeling of quantum systems
- Problems of quantum informatics
- New models of the probability theory and thermodynamics
- Asymptotic methods of new generation
- Modeling of dynamical systems with critical behavior
- Modeling of multiphase and nonlinear wave phenomena
- Averaging methods in media of micro- and nanostructure
- Modeling of textures in liquid crystals
- Modeling of nanoeffects and new nanodevices
- Mathematical models of molecular machines
- Statistical topology of biopolymers and networks
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.